Marble Before & After Photos
Here are some pictures of Marble cleaning and polishing projects we have completed. Click on each picture to see before and after pictures of these projects.
Webb Mason Project
Marble Care Guide
- Dust Mop frequently. Dust and grit are the number one reason a floor begins to look dirty..
- Damp Mop routinely with less soap and clean water. (Normally 1-2 ounces of cleaner per gallon of water)
- Spot Clean with a marble cleaner for immediate spills.
Did you know?
- Vinegar and other acid cleaners damage the surface of the stone.
- Topical sealers (wax, mop n glow, floor shine products) last 1-6 months and must be stripped to restore floors.
- Impregnating sealers are great at repelling oil and water. But they are only oil and water resistant. Application effects performance.
- Sealers will not prevent scratches, acid burns (etching), rusting. Sealers will keep these effects at the surface of the stone, but cannot prevent.
- Place walk off mats at all entrances. Routinely clean mats to ensure they are effective.
- Use protective pads on moving furniture. Furniture that moves frequently tends to wear scratches and holes into stone quickly.
- Ensure area rugs and mats can breathe. Folding a rug over for a couple hours a month can prevent rug stains later.
- Do not set acidic drinks (wine, coke, juices) on Marble surfaces.